Saturday, August 9, 2008

-Never too late

During a typical summer evening full of popsicles and fun family photos, Brandon realized that something major had to happen in his life. Keep reading-

Another pregnancy shot. 38 weeks


Daddy and Brooksy (The clones)



And the final picture of Brandon's "old" photo smile. After checking himself out, he's decided that he squints too much and he's going to start posing with his eyes open. A change he's been thinking about making for quite some time now. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. (I have a feeling my sister is really going to love this). Enjoy:




#1 Open eyes but he forgot to smile or have a pulse.


#2 Smile with open eyes but I told him to try looking less molester-like


#3 Yes! He nailed it! Who cares if he looks a little crazy? He's quite pleased with the results. Look for this amazing face from here on out.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Perfect timing on the post girl! I just got home and was wondering what you were up to. Whoa, 38 weeks. Almost there, no lung problems with this baby! The pics of you and B are so funny. The 2nd one really was molester material. ha! I like the original smile most. not that it matters what I think

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

OK - I loved it. Thanks for putting the progression of pictures. I can't wait to see if he remembers to keep it up - you look like you have a basketball in you. Your face looks great.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I.....can't.....stop....laughing. Oh Brandon, we love you just the way you are!

It reminds me of when you taught him how to tell a story at the Vig and then mid-story I was puking posolo soup and you had a beer bottle wedged in your cornea.