Tuesday, April 27, 2010

-don't be so koi

finally.
the fish pond/rock waterfall/ husband weekend sucker/tranquil meditation spot/home for lewis friendly pets.... is done!!
this was a lot more work than we thought.
brandon found a leak halfway through the project (after he'd taken the borrowed pump back) and had to spend an entire saturday patching it- which required dunking his head under water so that his arm could reach all of the way under the boulders.
i was as supportive as ever.
sitting near, diet pepsi in hand, and laughing my face off every time he pulled his poor head out of the water.
but alas- we have zen.......

............or just a really expensive ladder that allows us to spy on the neighbors.

sometimes a little too much zen brings on the pee pee dance.
(btw- my new favorite picture of brooks)

3 comments:

Impressions Of My Life At The Moment said...

What an amazing Koi pond!

Carl said...

The last two pictures you have posted of Brooks have really made me laugh. Not only do I laugh when I look at them, but I also laugh hours later when I tell Devin about them. I need to see that kid soon.

Carrie Leanne said...

laughing out loud at the last picture. amazing!