Tuesday, April 27, 2010

-don't be so koi

finally.
the fish pond/rock waterfall/ husband weekend sucker/tranquil meditation spot/home for lewis friendly pets.... is done!!
this was a lot more work than we thought.
brandon found a leak halfway through the project (after he'd taken the borrowed pump back) and had to spend an entire saturday patching it- which required dunking his head under water so that his arm could reach all of the way under the boulders.
i was as supportive as ever.
sitting near, diet pepsi in hand, and laughing my face off every time he pulled his poor head out of the water.
but alas- we have zen.......

............or just a really expensive ladder that allows us to spy on the neighbors.

sometimes a little too much zen brings on the pee pee dance.
(btw- my new favorite picture of brooks)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing Koi pond!

Carl said...

The last two pictures you have posted of Brooks have really made me laugh. Not only do I laugh when I look at them, but I also laugh hours later when I tell Devin about them. I need to see that kid soon.

Carrie said...

laughing out loud at the last picture. amazing!