Friday, October 30, 2009

-steph and julia

niece and friend came to town.
niece and friend know more about mothering than aunt.
niece and friend fed aunt taco bell and 140 oz of diet coke before the owl city concert.
niece and friend left the next morning before watching aunt try not to poop her skirt on the stand during the primary program.
niece and friend will be back. soon please.

niece took this picture of aunt.
niece not only knows more about mothering but lighting in the desert too. apparently:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHA! I love it! :D Thanks so much for the amazing weekend! We will definitely be back. Soon. Please and thank you!

Also, I don't know that I will ever match your photography skills. Don't you worry. :)

Michelle said...

I love when family visits, and you always make the desert look so pretty!

I *need* to travel the U.S. more.

the mama monster said...

primary programs always make me want to poop my skirt...