Monday, February 28, 2011

-viva las vegas!!

we went to vegas on my parent's dime.
and it was good.
so good that i only thought to pick up the camera one time when the back lighting was so sweet.

how about some highlights?
-spice market buffet with my family. i had prime rib for dinner and dessert.
-getting to go to bed at 8pm while lew stayed up to partner in "hand and foot" with my mom and lose horribly to my dad and brother. even with some high pressure negotiating.
-watching ade and hayden play. finally- someone his same size!!
-feeling the jimmer love vibrating off my little brother as we cheered on BYU.
-helping my dad figure out a soundtrack to his slide show and realizing that he loves his grand kids more than the beatles. (gasp)
-sneaking lemon bars with dev.
-ade's morning hops (with flapping hands) while he waits for his NEXT present from grandma.
-a car full of sleeping lewis boys as we headed home late last night giving me the time to listen to some joshua radin without interruptions.
- and (coming back to write more).



ps- these are the sleeping bags my sister made for the boys for xmas this year.
what took me SO long to post such an amazing gift?
thanks Lodo! they love them so much!!

2 comments:

McCain Family said...

I loved it and I love you guys!! You're boys are the cutest:)

DJCK incorporated said...
This comment has been removed by the author.