it's probably my favorite time of the year.
i think it's mostly because i get a running start at some of those goals i've had weighing on me.
and although most resolutions may seem cheesy or cliche- i take them pretty seriously.
so here's a few of mine. for reals.
1. run less- swim and bike more. this is the year that my nonpregnant body needs to start doing tri's.
2. hose down this sty. having 2 kids isn't getting any easier and the house sure isn't getting any cleaner. i step over the same dried splat of milkshake every day. this is the year it's getting scrubbed.
3. punch diabetes in the face. that freaking disease has ruled our household for way too long. i'm going learn more, find support, and become more active in the monitored sugar, needley world. and maybe blog about my findings and revelations. we'll see.
4. fine tune the photography. i feel like last year was all about "sure i have a camera!! sure i'll take your pictures!! sure i'll edit them and send them back in way too short of time!!" and now i'm all about "sure i'll maybe probably possibly do your pictures if have free time in a couple days, weeks or seasons". i need to be more organized. get my website up. come up with some set prices. and then feel focused and concentrated on one shoot at a time.
5. love my babies and my husbands as much as they can handle me. (sometimes i'm overbearing).
6. always smell good.
and if i could spend most of 2010 with dirty pants from playing with my boys, that would be great too.