Tuesday, May 26, 2009

-oh snap

ever made a decision you immediately regretted?

me neither.


zac and audrey. my cheering section.

i went back and forth on whether to cut or maintain the mane of insanity i'd been working on for 2 and a half years. once i decided, i walk myself into the bathroom and lopped off an 8 inch long chunk from the back of my head. there was no way i was letting zac talk me out of it this time.


and after spending 15 minutes with this lovely lady at the zoo last week i decided that long hair doesn't make you look beautiful.
you make you look beautiful.
(and so does a spray tan)
(and photo retouch)
(but nothing else)

8 comments:

audrey lasalle said...

loves it.

Tiff G. said...

Holy Crap, you did it!! It looks great, can't wait to see the full frontal shot! Nicely done Miss Lewis!

Steph Bowen said...

I love it!!! Way to grow some balls ;)

Julianne said...

Cute, want to see it in person.

Brooke said...

HaHa! Love it! Can't tell you how many times I have done that. Luckily hubby supports my many different looks.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I still can't stop thinking about how amazing it is. I have a hair hangover since seeing you last night.

Thanks for the fun night. Next time we'll host the madness.

libbie said...

Ha Ha! I like it. I have done this so many times .. . . only to regrow, and recut. its a never ending cycle!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You look awesome, and skinny:)