Tuesday, August 11, 2009

-photos with a sidedish of ramble


the one thing that i will always think about when remembering this shoot
is the love these two had for each other.
it was sweet and so tangible.
what a lucky little boy to be born into this family!
thanks brian and lisa.
for more pictures click here.

ps- i realize my personal blogging has been lacking with all of the photography shoots lately.
and guessy whaty?
i'm having the time of my life.
my boys are so easy these days, brandon's more than happy to hang with them and i'm actually living out one of those dream scenes i've had in my head ever since i was very young.

when was the last time you got something you really, really wanted?
and i'm not talking about the 32oz diet pepsi i just guzzled from circle k.
i'm talking about getting to do something that's about more than just a moment.
it's all about the feelings of happiness, excitement, challenge and satisfaction that come from thinking about the moment.
photography makes me very, very happy.
what about you?

6 comments:

teamBoo said...

last night...when I really really wanted one of Adam's special quesadillas but we were out of cheese. then later when i got really sick and started crying, he felt bad so he made it happen anyway...

...it was delicious

ArizonaLewis said...

there you go!
thanks for the feedback.
i never get comments.
what gives?
is there something you know that i don't?
i don't think anyone's reading this crap anyways. good thing i'm my own best audience.

Julianne said...

I think you know what mine is. Murals, I love it. I get in my zone and just enjoy the moment. I get the chance every few months when I get a job. It is always worth the late nights till 3:00am. I'm glad you found a happy spot.

audrey lasalle said...

dearest hev-growing things & playing my piano in my bedroom...doesn't take much eh?

Lucrecia said...

Well I hope this doesn't sound too vain...but after my last baby I started training at a Pilates Studio. It is definately my happy place! I used to live for my nights out with Book Club and Bunco...no longer! I just want to sweat for an hour and not worry about anyone else for a brief part of my day. It's my drug :)

I'm glad that you love what you're doing so much. It definately shows! "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

Brooke said...

Running makes me extremely happy... I think about crossing the marathon finish line (alive) all the time and it gives me butterflies in my stomach. The good kind. I also love being a mom and having a semi-organized home life- cheesy, I know. I'm glad you're getting a chance to live out your dreams- and you're REALLY good at it!

I read your crap all the time and love every word of it... even if I don't always comment.