Monday, September 21, 2009

-PV is for lovers and pretty people

meet dean, jonelle, breana & brody.
they are the most beautiful family on the planet.
and they're not bad looking either.
i. love. them.
click here for more of the "engaged" family

ps- I am booking a childrenless photo trip to Utah October16-18.

pps- I need to buy the tickets before Thursday.

ppps- I would love to take some photos while I'm there.

pppps- email me if you're interested in prices and filling one of my spots.

ppppps- I'm thinking I can only fit in 4 spots.

pppppps- arizona.lewis@yahoo.com

2 comments:

DJCK incorporated said...

Wait a minute--the daughter is looking a little less than perfect in this shot. Finally, a crack in the egg. Gorgeous people.

ArizonaLewis said...

i think the real expression is perfect. plus, she's my baby girl and completely flawless in my opinion.